Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wednesday night partying!!

For some unknown reason, Wednesday is one of the big nights for partying! I have no clue why! Anyway... The Hop Store and La Gaffe are the best places to go on a Wednesday night, but unfortunately La Gaffe was closed, so Hop Store it was.

By now I've met pretty much half of te yachties in Antibes, since it isn't that big, so everyone we knew was at the Hop Store. There's a chilled vibe there, with live bands playing. Was awesome! The only hting I wasn't so keen on... The 5 euro beers!!!

To cut it short, we had pre drinks at the crew house, went out parting at the hop, most people left aound 12, so a few of us headed over to Ekinox afterwards. I had a girl buy me 3 beers there, costing a total of 21 euros (R210), possibly the most expensive beers i've ever seen!!! Around 3am, the boucers kicked everyone out the club because the building next door was burning down!! So after the 3 fire trucks rocked up and put it out we all left for bed! Was pretty awesome, I won't lie!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment