Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The final count down....

I really need to update more regularly... however there hasn't been anything too interesting happening. The boss and the husband of our sister ship left to go home for a few days, so we were left with the wives and kids, which meant no long exciting journeys. We did however go on a few days trip with them, which I am really surprised we did, because the wives get exta paranoid when the husbands aren't there.

On our trip we went to Cannes, Beaulieu and Fontvieille. I love fontvielle!!Absolutely amazing place. First time I had a cappuccino from Mcdonalds, which I found was really good!! I also found out Mcdonalds makes beer!!? Still gotta try that!! The best thing though was going to the open air cinema. The open air cinema is right on the top of the mountain in Monaco, overlooking the sea. All it is is a huge screen with loads of chairs and tables in front of it... so basically a cinema in the open, with the sea behind you. Both families went, and since the bosses weren't there... The captains and I went with. Tickets were only R150!! lol. Lucky I didn't pay!:)

That was the most exciting part... everything else was same old... butstill really nice!:)

The owners left yesterday... and offered me to stay on the boat until I leave.. so now I have several days on the boat, alone, with full fridges and sky TV! Time to kick back, relax... and enjoy before I go back to South Africa!!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment