Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chocolat!

The first week was basically a trial week to see if the owners liked me and whether I was right for the job. I got thrown in the deep end, having to polish the whole boat in a day and make sure everything was ready for when the owners came! I managed all of that really well and things were off to a good start.

The owners came with friends for a few days and we travelled to Beaulieu, Cannes and St Tropez! Which I have to point out that St Tropez is absolutely amazing!!! There are just stunning, model fit girls walking around everywhere!! and everyone around you is super rich and most likely either driving a Ferrari, Mazerati or Porsche!

Everything went well on the trip and I have the job!!!:) Right now I'm on the boat with the captain and owner's son waiting for the owners to get back in a weeks time with their youngest son and two daughters plus their friends. So it's going to be a busy few months from the 11th of July!!! Looking forward to it:) The owner also plans on spending two weeks in August travelling Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment