Sunday, July 25, 2010

Qiuck recap of Chocolat

Ok... Since my last post, not too much has happened since my last post, but here's what's new:

I've sent in all the applications for my Seaman's discharge book. For those of you who don't know what that is... basically, as long as I'm employed on a boat, a seaman's discharge book will act as a British passport, and allow me to work in different countries without having to get a Visa!! Which kicks ass! It also allows me 40kg luggage and cheaper flights. That's busy being processed and I should have that by beginning of August.

We also spent two more nights in Monaco, and 1 night in Juan Les Pins (So far the most beautiful port). While in Monaco, I slept on the double bed on the fly bridge under the stars. It was so warm I didn't even need a blanket. Waking up to the sun rising over Monaco was definitely one of the highlights! I found out that the night before we arrived, Mika was doing a live concert there, and the day that we left, Calvin Harris was playing at one of the bars there. From Monaco we left to Juan Les Pins. Since Juan Kes Pins is next to Antibes, I went over to Antibes that ight to see Amy (see... I mentioned your name! lol) and my other mates, who i found out once I got there, had gone to the Calvin Harris thing in Monaco. I was so tempted to go... but getting back at 7am, half drunk having no sleep is not a great idea for keeping a job! From there we left to go back Port Grimaud.

No comments:

Post a Comment